If you haven’t tried LED light skin therapy, you’re missing out on powerful benefits for your skin.
I’ve been a huge fan of LED light skin therapy since I was first introduced to it in 2001. I love the benefits so much that I include LED with almost every treatment at no additional charge!
What is LED?
LED stands for light emitting diodes, basically a bunch of little lights that send out different wavelengths or colors to penetrate the skin and create energy for the cells. Each color of light has different effects on the skin. Red light is used for anti-aging, blue light for acne and green light for calming and brightening the skin.
NASA originally developed the technology for experiments with plant growth and pain management. LED therapy for skin care is very safe, relaxing and has immediate and long-term benefits.
What does LED do for the skin?
- Increases circulation and oxygenation and restores the skin’s natural cellular activity, which keeps the skin renewed and fresh
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblast activity
- Protects healthy skin
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Decreases pore size
- Aids in skin rejuvenation
- Increases RNA and DNA synthesis, helping damaged cells to replace more promptly
- Increases lymphatic system activity to detoxify the skin
- Kills bacteria that causes acne
- Increases moisture retention
- Firms skin